Argo of London Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo of London Ride

Argo of London Ride

We are planning on going to the Argo of London ride at Ricks farm in Tillsonburg Ontario on Saturday. Went last year and had alot of fun. How many other 6x6 world members are planning on attending?

I'm just in Brantford but have never heard of any group rides around here but i'm up for a ride, just need more info??

'99 Conquest 104hp turbocharged intercooled EFI Chevy Sprint conversion
    "Argo 8x8's only" type of guy
    "old school Argo expert"

See You There

I'm going as well, always a great time. With all the rain, the swamp should be really greasy

Smile Ride at Rick's Farm

Quote Originally Posted by drev59 View Post
    We are planning on going to the Argo of London ride at Ricks farm in Tillsonburg Ontario on Saturday. Went last year and had alot of fun. How many other 6x6 world members are planning on attending?
    Hi Drev 59,looking forward to seeing you. I will be camping in my camper. I want to see just how fast Rick's Avenger with the new Argo Avenger tires is in the water.
    BW6, What are you ridind these days? Will be nice to see you.

Rick's Ride

Hi Philip, I'm probably going to bring the Hoot, looking forward to see you as well. I hope you guys have a drag race in the pond to see who's King. Philip what about using 4 New Frontier's in the front and 4 Terra's in the rear. I think that combo should help you retain or regain your crown

+ Reply to Thread