Tracks help lol

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tracks help lol

Tracks help lol

Hay how’s it going everyone this is my first time doing a message so not sure if doing it probably I’m from nfld after looking at lots of topics on this site very good site got a 2017 hunt master r with beadlock rims values both sides and trying to get a set of tracks to work for me looking at 18” rubber 22”escargo and 14.5” Adair with snow kit can’t run turners cause of rims so I’m told and was wondering if anyone ran the escargo tracks with out turners or if it’s to hard on the machine thanks any help be appreciated

Good question. I'm sure the Escargo's can be done but you will have to test and tune and be spot on for tire pressures and keep on top of them. I can't see why you couldn't run tuners with them? Just two rims flipped and two in the normal position with tuners installed? I believe Buzz in Alaska ran Escargo's for a while without track tuners without issue.

tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Ray35 View Post
    Hay how’s it going everyone this is my first time doing a message so not sure if doing it probably I’m from nfld after looking at lots of topics on this site very good site got a 2017 hunt master r with beadlock rims values both sides and trying to get a set of tracks to work for me looking at 18” rubber 22”escargo and 14.5” Adair with snow kit can’t run turners cause of rims so I’m told and was wondering if anyone ran the escargo tracks with out turners or if it’s to hard on the machine thanks any help be appreciated
    Hi Ray- We have had a couple of rough weather months this year in sunny ontario but I hear that you have had a bit of weather on the Rock too. Escargo tracks will go through almost anything but will NOT climb smooth face rock. In deep snow they sometimes need the winter kit which makes the machine very wide and it will not fit into a covered trailer. Good luck.

I don't believe you should run escargo tracks without tuners. Because of the design of that style tracks the center tires and track speed don't match. Check out the AK Buzz video on youtuve "argo tracks with track tuners". I can't write enough to describe what the video shows you about the need for them.

I'd stick with the Argo 18" or Ardair's.

+ Reply to Thread