6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing in Ashtabula, Ohio June 22-23 2013

Well went to the barn today, uncovered the Bumpkin II, filled the gas tank, unstuck the throttle, and then she fired right up! Hey!! We are good to go!!!! Be there Thursday afternoon. Can't wait to see everybody.

Well a very very long day making the Dusel sausage but it was worth it and I hope that everyone enjoys eating it.

1) Buggyman: Wednesday mid-day (dibbs on my usual corner spot)
    2) Hydromike: Wednesday evening (just some space for the Curious Swamp Turd, the 980 Barefoot and a couple antique-powered Attex-es please)
    3) George: Saturday.
    4) Plumcrazy: Thursday morning
    5) Toys4Me: Thursday morning
    6) NotFast: Thursday morning
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

2) Hydromike: Wednesday evening (just some space for the Curious Swamp Turd, the 980 Barefoot and a couple antique-powered Attex-es please)
    7) Mudd-Ox clan Thursday evening, Mike Saturday
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

Emergency repair if anyone has a 95 articat 580 efi throttle body they would part with and attending the races please messages

8) Joe M: Saturday... Not bringing a Machine. Frabit, coming for the Sausage.
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

9)Mike and Jeff (Tru-Way machines) RIM Racer, Springer, 503 Rotax Big Max (Non-racer) Attex Superchief (Non-Racer). Hopefully in before Saturday this year... at least got a good head start for once.
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)

9)Mike and Jeff (Tru-Way machines) RIM Racer, Springer, 503 Rotax Big Max (Non-racer) Attex Superchief (Non-Racer). Hopefully in before Saturday this year... at least got a good head start for once.
    10) JPSwift1, not sure when I'll be getting in but sometime.
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

i am from the area looks like 77 and sunny for the weekend hope to see you all there

I will be bringing 2 hustlers a racer and a stocker as well as a max 2 cant wait

Closed Thread