What is this?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this?

What is this?

Hello

I was just looking on c-list and came acrsoss this 6x6. Is it really a scrambler? what is it? ive never seen a 4 seater.

Kurt
    Attached Images

That is indeed a Scrambler......I think they called it the "Hunter's Special" or something along those lines. Note the gun and cargo racks and the olive green paint. All Scramblers were 4 seaters except the "Gotcha." There are quite a few 4 seater 6 wheelers out there. The Hustler and Max IV are some others out there. I saw that on Craigslist a week or two ago. The guy also had another Scrambler next to it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Is that the back of a 208tt in the picture with the Scrambler?

Lance, it sure is. I called the guy, but unfortunately the 208TT was sold. Good eye picking that out in the picture.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

208tt

That 208tt is sitting in my garage right now

Post some better pictures of it. That last one was kinda hard to make out.

Quote Originally Posted by arm08kn View Post
    That 208tt is sitting in my garage right now
    I'm glad that machine went to a good home and someone who is on 6x6world! What are your plans for the machine? And as Lance mentioned, post up some pictures if you could.....we would love to see it? Is it in good restorable condition?

+ Reply to Thread