6x6 Racing Results 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 6x6 Racing Results 2014

Quote Originally Posted by liflod View Post
    Here's a link to over 200 pictures my daughter took of you guys on the track. Hopefully the link works and you can download pictures you like.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...12AAAB02%21164

or

http://1drv.ms/1xCVCa0

Lance
    Those are some Great shots!!! Please Thank her for taking the time to photograph the races and share the photos.

I want to give a BIG thank you to everyone who has taken photos and videos of this event and shared with everybody. This is what preserves the great memory's we all made during the weekend.

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Yes, she takes great pictures, Lance. Make sure she knows we appreciate it.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Yes, she takes great pictures, Lance. Make sure she knows we appreciate it.
    Heck yeah. She even got one of me pre-wheel loss, but showing the wheel all crooked. Great pics!!!

Oh yeah, and Nick, I am desperately trying to get enough free time to view your video. I'm excited too see all the great footage you put together.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

those are some great shots, she did a good job, wish I could have made it to the races

Thanks Guys!
    She uses a Canon Digital SLR with a big lense. The pictures are pretty large and you can zoom in on them pretty close. You can download them and crop them to your liking. This is the whole batch, we didn't edit or delete any of them. Looks like Matt O,TechFX and Nick O in the 195 are tied for the most air under the wheels!

I don't know how to re-post any of the pics but what about the one of Brad in the Country Bumpkin,man,that's some serious air! I like the one of the landing too. Six wheels and none of them are sure about what their experiencing at that moment in time.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMeg View Post
    I don't know how to re-post any of the pics but what about the one of Brad in the Country Bumpkin,man,that's some serious air!

Here it is Joe. I downloaded it/downsized it. That is serious air. She does take great pictures Lance. Forward all of our thanks.

rimair14.jpg

Wow... I didn't even think I was getting that much air this year! Thanks for the shot! Cleaning the carbs (jets) helped run better than the last 2 years, lol.

Good one Mike! (techfx)

Thanks for posting the pic for me Mike. (hydro)

Thanks again everyone, especially Buddy and the staff at Pine Lake, for another awesome weekend! Also thanks to oxenders for making Attex bottoms available to us all, were excited to use them!

We ran alright on Saturday, but Sunday we were running pretty bad! Uncle Jim's machine on the other hand was running amazing! Congrats to him on his win!

We are thinking after 40 years, it is time for a new motor for the 5896. I want to stay true to the heritage of the machine with a JLO, but a 440 with the more reliable CDI. Ill have to start trying to gather some JLO parts up, Hopefully have that ready for next year!

I was excited to try out my new GoPro camera, but i guess i didn't hit the record button hard enough before the 2 stroke stock race, as i didn't get any footage

I did manage to get some footage of the Free race, about 3 laps worth before i lost a coil wire and had to pull off. And there is some saturday test lap footage. Not much action in that, but i included it anyways! Video is below!

We all had a lot of fun! Hopefully see you all in the fall!
    -Mike Gerber

*PS- Caution: watching the video, don't crank your speakers during the truck and trailer footage, once the race footage starts it gets much louder!
    Last edited by Mike; 07-07-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: embedded the video by removing the "s" in "https://"

+ Reply to Thread