Busco Beach April 2023

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach April 2023

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    cheneys '' big group '' are off to another ride in april . i don't know if fred or corey still ride anymore. just alot of folks have dropped out and seems not too many new riders around . only once in pa usually comes in spring ...see if he's interested . mfenmore just moved to n.c. , so maybe he'll be around . still 6 weeks or so away . thanks for the reply jshade also maybe bunsex in richmond . jboy va
    I will be there. I'm only an hour away from busco now.

Greetings, sounds like fun to me. I'm new here and having a bit of trouble navigating around where is this meet going to be?

great mike ...good to hear from you,look forward to seeing you again . hey longnight , welcome ! the busco gathering takes place in goldsboro , n.c. ..which is a little southeast of raleigh n.c. are you anywhere near there ?( i drive 6 hrs. from n. va. ) look up some of the past videos on the web of the meetings . lot's of riding on trails , mud , etc . camping is good or motels close by . usually we ride friday , sat . and sunday morn and nite rides too . johnboy va maybe someone will start a list in the next few weeks to get the energy going .
    /

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    great mike ...good to hear from you,look forward to seeing you again . hey longnight , welcome ! the busco gathering takes place in goldsboro , n.c. ..which is a little southeast of raleigh n.c. are you anywhere near there ?( i drive 6 hrs. from n. va. ) look up some of the past videos on the web of the meetings . lot's of riding on trails , mud , etc . camping is good or motels close by . usually we ride friday , sat . and sunday morn and nite rides too . johnboy va maybe someone will start a list in the next few weeks to get the energy going .
    /
    Y'all have fun over there, as mentioned we will be in Tn for the week the 2nd thru 10th.
    Perhaps John8x8hdi could start the list in his original post and add attendees as you mass.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

thanks jim .. i know you guys will enjoy tenn . we will try and keep the busco tradition going , and maybe get a big gathering in the fall again. jboy

Hang in there guys... soon enough we will start seeing the 6x6 events grow again.. It seems like attendance really dwindled after RI stopped producing MAX.. Once we re-launch the MAX 2 this fall, we will be working hard to promote the community as well as sponsor rides!

thanks andy ...looking forward to the '' new '' max 2 . i think we all would like to see some growing interest in these machines and more gatherings . jboy va.

scott and john and j shade .....only once and his friend can go the weekend of the 31 st , april 1 st. mike fen is going then also . i can go then if it would work for you guys instead of the 21 st. if not , mike and i and you all will stay with the 2i st weekend . let us know . thanks , jboy

and anyone else for either date jb

scott , john j. shade ..4 of us will be there friday 31 st weekend . sorry you have'nt looked at the site in weeks and i have no phone # ,s to let you know . still some time . johnboy va

+ Reply to Thread