An idea for Boncrsher's chain tensioner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An idea for Boncrsher's chain tensioner

An idea for Boncrsher's chain tensioner

While working and rebuilding my Hustler, I've used the guidance of the forum.

I've noticed Boncrshers tensioner, and thought of the one I build.
    I have used this on several machines. And most auto junkyards have a bit of a bike section, that you can usually pick off the parts for - and next to nothing $$$$

Boncrsher- this may work better for the rears.
    A spring loaded chain tensioner I use for dirt bikes and off road carts

Made it out of the kickstand. Everything is part of the kickstand except for the piece of flat stock that the tensioner is on. When this wheel pulley gives out, I'll usually get some skateboard wheels and use them (you need the hard wheels.)

Anyway, here are some pics.

FWIW - and just another viewpoint.

Doo-Daa
    Attached Images

chain tensioner

That is a really cool use for an old kick stand. Great idea!

+ Reply to Thread