What is the best

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the best

What is the best

What is the best a Mudd-Ox or Argo 750hdi wanting to buy one but very confused
    I live in Southeast Texas lots of mud and water to cross. Going to put tracks on it. I like the Adair Tracks just wanting some input from people that know how and what works best for my conditions.
    Also would like to know what the Mudd-OX cost both models Diesel and gas with Tracks.

both are very capible machines. I suggest you try to find members near you and see if you can check out there toys. mayby they will even let you drive if your lucky. good luck wwith the hunt
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Thank you for your input. very new to this site have been reading everthing I can about both machines. looking forward to more input I have been very impressed of the knoledge that is available in this site.

pm sent

Duckiller

Where are you located at? We have an amphib group ride planned this spring. Bud will be bringing his Argo Frontier 8x8 with Adair tracks on it, and I,ll have my Mudd-Ox there with the Adair tracks on it as well. Bud will probably let you test drive his Argo Frontier, and I,ll also let you drive my Mudd-Ox with Adair tracks on it also. This will give you a similar comparison.

In Dayton Tx. about 45 min east of Houston out Hwy 90.

Come on out and look at and drive our machines when we get together.

I set mine up specifically for duck hunting, so it might give you some ideas when you decide what you want.

Duckkiller

We,re starting to have quite a few amphib drivers that live in the Texas area. You,re not too far from river run atv park where we hold our amphib group rides. We are all looking forward to meeting you this spring.

Me to let stay in touch and i will be sure to mack it. When is the run?
    And thank everone for the input I had no ideal that i would be recived so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    What is the best a Mudd-Ox or Argo 750hdi wanting to buy one but very confused
    I live in Southeast Texas lots of mud and water to cross. Going to put tracks on it. I like the Adair Tracks just wanting some input from people that know how and what works best for my conditions.
    Also would like to know what the Mudd-OX cost both models Diesel and gas with Tracks.

It comes down to dollars spent. For what you want (duck Hunting) I would go to river run and check out Buds machine (Argo 8x8 frontier with Adair tracks) for about $15,000.00
    I don't believe you can find a better vehicle for the price. HDI's are great but a least another $5,000.00, HDI's get over Twenty grand quickly.

+ Reply to Thread