The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unveil by Mudd-Ox, Inc.

Awesome!!!!!

Nice. It's got all the features you could want. Light weight, split shift, well ballanced, and best of all, ground clearance.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Where are you hiding the parking brake handle?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Now that's a machine a working man, a hunter and the average Joe wanting some play time can have wlthout breaking the bank. You listened to us and made a machine that's been wanted for a long time. Atta boy Muddox!
    "I'm NOT stuck, I'm just temporarily stopped"

maybe this will convince argo to step up their game with the prices on argos

Wowzers...nice unit.
    MUSCATEER 6x6
    Kubota 14hp 2cyl diesel engine, Hagen/Rooter transmission Comet 780 Drive/770 Driven 22x12x8 Bearclaw tyres
    Soon to add on a ... RHB31 Turbo..guess that would make it a
    MUSCA TUR BOTA then eh?
    94 F350 4x4 7.3 IDI ZF 5sp
    90 Bronco..awaiting a rebuild like no other = Tons and turbo diesel

Okanagan Similkameen BC Canada
    Al "Camo pants"

All the new machines break the bank anymore,takes the fun right out of it....

Quote Originally Posted by eddieb1965 View Post
    All the new machines break the bank anymore,takes the fun right out of it....
    As someone who has never purchased a new machine, I understand where you are coming from. I also believe the prices that new Max's are offered at and the price of this new Ox is very reasonable when comparing it to other market offerings in the entire ATV segment. A quality Polaris, argo, Honda, ... is not cheap either. Nor are new cars, houses, boats, snowmobiles or even a can of pop out of a vending machine when compared to what they all cost 10 or 20 years ago. Unfortunatly, as time goes on, costs go up for everything. I feel like there is a lot of value in what is being offered by Mudd-Ox right now. They have done a good job reducing new machine prices since they have purchased the Max brand, and that is extradinary in my opinion. I hope their offerings stay as competitive as their current lineup is.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:13 PM.

no doubt for the base price machine and what you get, the vengeance is awesome !! affordable for those without deep pockets. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread