Levers to new handlebar style?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Levers to new handlebar style?

Levers to new handlebar style?

Hey guys, the PO had heated up and bent the lever's back on my Argo to keep his hands from hitting the custom top he had on so now i think the last run with it i bent them back too far, so needing to replace them i'm thinking of just updating the whole brake system and going to the new style handlebar system. What do you guys think? i work at a fab shop with in house machine shop so mounting would not be a problem

That sounds cool. I thought about doing that to but I don't have a clue how to fabricate metal If I could make handlebars out of 2x4 lumber I would be in there. please let us all know how the upgrade works. Seth

I spoke with one of the tec's at ODG about doing the same thing! It is possible with just replacement parts & minimal fab work! Try contacting them about the parts list needed.
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

+ Reply to Thread