Greetings all, new here and one easy question

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings all, new here and one easy question

Greetings all, new here and one easy question

Hello all, new to this forum but not to argos. I Bought an 03 Yellow Bigfoot about 2 weeks ago with a winch and a front bumper, very nice machine and very low hours. Anyways, I made the mistake of letting a friend take it out last weekend and he called to tell me it now has an unfixable flat tire. I am out of town til next week but would like to have a new tire sitting on my doorstep so I don't miss out on riding next weekend when i get back. Where is that best place to purchase and what size and model would be on an 03 bigfoot?

Anyways, thanks guys. Im relatively young (23) but have owned 5 argos over the last 7 years or so, they are truly a blast. Look forward to helping others out and being helped out too!

welcom to the site .i'm shure jp will sign in on this he has a tireplace that is great .. we have 2 maxes a II and a IV new hope we get to ride some time robbie .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Hey,
    Welcome to the site, does your Argo still have the orignal tires on it?
    Bruce

Yes sir, original tires. Only 70 hours on the machine so they other 5 are still in great condition. He said the one tire has about 8 puncture marks on the sidewall...no idea how he accomplished that.
    Derek

Welcome,
    This is a good place to hang out, lots of good people here

RD

Smile tires on an 03 BIGFOOT

derekhonda, The stock tires on Bigfoots are goodyear rawhide iii 25x12-9.
    Good luck finding a good supplier near you.

If you have a commercial goodyear dealer near you they should be able to order one or may have them in stock. Up here in anchorage I just bought a whole new set of tires for my conquest from Wingfoot, a goodyear over the road truck tire dealer for $72 a piece. What part of indiana are you from. Originally I am from Ft. Wayne, but spent the last 19 years in the military out west and finally up here in AK!
    It's not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that!

Quote Originally Posted by derekhonda View Post
    Yes sir, original tires. Only 70 hours on the machine so they other 5 are still in great condition. He said the one tire has about 8 puncture marks on the sidewall...no idea how he accomplished that.
    Where are you at in Indiana ?? I have a tire dealer here in my home town that said he could give me a good price. Let me know the size and what there are , rawhide? Cougar

Quote Originally Posted by cory_Alaska View Post
    If you have a commercial goodyear dealer near you they should be able to order one or may have them in stock. Up here in anchorage I just bought a whole new set of tires for my conquest from Wingfoot, a goodyear over the road truck tire dealer for $72 a piece. What part of indiana are you from. Originally I am from Ft. Wayne, but spent the last 19 years in the military out west and finally up here in AK!
    Small world Cory Iam from Decatur. Cougar

Holy Crap! Decatur is where I bought this from! Wow...extremely small world. I am actually from Lebanon, it is a small town in between Lafayette and Indianapolis...right on I-65. Yeah, so we are about 2.5 hours away, i'm sure shipping or the drive i'd have to make would eat up any bit of savings he'd give. I have a buddy that runs a tire shop in indy, i'll see if he can get it. Thanks guys.
    Derek

+ Reply to Thread