Morning. I don't know if any of you "Old Timers" would remember him, but an early Distributer and racer of Max AATV's recently passed away. Don Burrows was a Distributer of Recreative Industries in the 70's. Don was a prominent Fruit Farmer in the Burt/ Newfane/ Wilson area of Western NY. His son, Don Jr. actually did the racing, you'll see his name in some of the results listings from many of those races. Don Jr. was telling me he wanted a 6 Wheeler and convinced his Dad it would be useful around the farm. Unfortunately, they were too expensive. When Don Sr. found out if he bought 2 he could get Dealer pricing, well, I guess it was too good a bargain to pass up. He became a Distributer. At that time Recreatives also sold Sabre snowmobiles and a 3- wheeler maybe called a Tryke? it was seeing those bright Red Max's cruising through the fields and orchard lanes that made me want one as a young boy. That may have been a brief period of time in Don's life, only maybe 10 years, but it made an impact and created a few good memories for some people. Think about that when some kid looks with wide eyes at that crazy vehicle you're riding in. We are ambassadors of our hobby. Donald Burrows was my "Uncle Don". He was a husband, a father, grandfather, a brother, a friend. He was a prominent member of his community and a hard working man. He will be missed.