T20 input shaft needle bearings

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T20 input shaft needle bearings

T20 input shaft needle bearings

I seem to have lost two or three of the input shaft needle bearings in the process of replacing my input seal. I thought I had them all in the magnetic tray but that's neither here nor there. Does anyone happen to have a used bearing assembly lying around they would sell and ship to 17241 I can PayPal please message if you are able to help with this issue. I am looking for the non caged style or even just a few of the needles would be fine I don't need the whole bearing assembly. Thanks again.
    DanW

I have a parts transmission. Let me look and see what type of bearing it has.

Thank you very much.
    DanW

20191213_165442.jpgI damaged my bearing trying to get it out. But, if you can use the rollers....
    Dia. Is 0.121 in.
    Length is 0.660 in.

Dirtdobber do you know if yours had 30 rollers total? I can't get to my micrometers til probably later in the weekend and don't have access to a press at all currently, otherwise that Amazon prime having it by Sunday would definitely be a no brainer.
    DanW

Found one of the rollers one more and I'm back on track.
    DanW

Broke down and ordered new. I guess no sense in cutting corners for 10 bucks. Thanks guys. Now hopefully everything is here before snow flies.
    DanW

+ Reply to Thread