newbie here with my new (to me) agilator aka the beast!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newbie here with my new (to me) agilator aka the beast!

newbie here with my new (to me) agilator aka the beast!

this is my bateman agilator it measure 6ft wide by ten ft long weighs in at 1 and a quarter tonnes and is capable of lugging 1 and a half tonnes in the tipper ...tows brilliantly and is 100% road legal as a agricultural vehicle although anything over 20mph is scary as hell lol
    it has a 1275 a series mini engine a four speed box it is 6 wheel drive and four wheel steer the front and the rear wheels turn in opposite lock which enables it to turn really realy tightly !
    as you may of guessed it is far from amphibious lol
    but because of its huge balon tyres glides over wet ground and goes over wet grass without cousing allot of damage depending on how you drive it of course my tendency os to floor it which in that case does do quite a bit of damage to our feilds but hey its muddy anyway this time of year lol
    i beleive this is the only one ever to have had a tipper fitted ..just a guess as there where only ever 85 of these made and i havent ever seen another with a tipper infact ive ony ever seen two others to be honest ,
    the creator of this vehicle mr richard bateman of bateman agricultural vehicles owns three of his originals one good two scrap and after having spoken to him he was quite shocked to see one in good working order anyway ive rambled on enough for now let me know what ye think guys and gals!
    Attached Images

heres sa youtube vid of my agilator running and a walk around!

video was accidently deleted
    Last edited by bateman-agilator-tim; 02-06-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: video was deleted

Wecome aboard

Very nice, never seen one before, can't wait to see her work. See you around the site.

member wetwetwet also has one
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Tim, that was a very thorough walk-around. Looks like you could use a machine like that with the weather that you are having.

WET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Tim, that was a very thorough walk-around. Looks like you could use a machine like that with the weather that you are having.
    yeah it is absolutley soaking wet most days here at the moment im very gratefull it has a cab on it lol

+ Reply to Thread