Bearings for Attex Superchief ordered from Buffalo Bearing

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bearings for Attex Superchief ordered from Buffalo Bearing

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!

Bearings for Attex Superchief ordered from Buffalo Bearing

I needed a few new bearings for the 78 SC, so I took the recommendation of a few members here and called Buffalo Bearings last Thursday afternoon.
    I figured since I had the whole thing apart, I would replace ALL the bearings, not just the suspect ones.
    I ordered six inner frame bearings (SB205-16) and six outer flange bearings with the locking collars and the triple seals (HC205-16R3).
    The inners were close to 9$ each and the outers were almost 12$ each.
    I received them today delivered for 142$.

I call that good service, at a real fair price.

You can contact
    Greg Sr. at
    Buffalo Bearings Inc
    800-669-8019

buffalo

Same experience here.
    super people, good parts excellent prices! also stock a lotta stuff for four wheelers and even the dreaded lawn mower......dwhite

what is the r3 at the end oh the 2nd bearing? I found somw without r3 on the part number what type of flanges do I need for a SC

r3 is a designation for a triple sealed bearing. You want to get one that is triple sealed.

ok thanks Mike

Those guys at Buffalo Bearing are great to deal with and whenever I need a bearing, sprocket, drive belt, drive chain, or any other other hard to find part, I'll call these guys and they'll get it in for me right away and at a really great price.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Here is where I got all 12 of my bearings from. Took only 2 days for delivery and was $97 total web site does not show the triple seal you must call them

SB205-16 1" Insert Bearing

+ Reply to Thread