places to get tires and prices

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: places to get tires and prices

Thumbs down

i'm going to have to refer cedar rapids tire as well racerone3. i ended up going with the duro mud and sand tires when i ordered last month even though most have claimed to these not working well in water, but anyways i ordered them last month and they had to back order them because they didn't have them in stock. they were the cheapest place i found for them between everyone on the internet and ebay as well and were 4 ply which i was having trouble finding. they told me it would most likely be around 7 to 10 business days because they would have to get them shipped in from 3 different warehouses, and they were able to get them to me in 4 days.

they were great to deal with, very eager to help me out, and made me feel welcome rather than making it seem like i was wasting their time unlike most other's throughout my hunt for tires. i will definately be giving my business to them again in the future. and not to mention they have some of the lowest prices around for quality tires.

Specialty tires, ATV tires, Motorcycle tires, Trailer tires, Lawn & Garden tires - Cedar Rapids Tire

1-800-467-7325

Monday-Friday: 7:00AM to 6:00PM (CST)
    Saturday: 8:00AM – 12:00PM (CST)
    Sunday: Closed

Nate

you can get 22" chevrons on summitracing.com really cheap...cheaper than the 21" chevrons too!! hahaha

+ Reply to Thread