Black Friday winch...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black Friday winch...

Black Friday winch...

I don't normally get to excited over Black Friday sales, that's the wifes job, but I got a flier from Tractor Supply in the mail, and was looking thru it in the "reading room", and saw that they had 2000# winches on sale for $79.00. I've been wanting to put one on my Trackster and my trailer. So today I went and picked one up, not to bad a unit for the price, steel gears, had a fair-head and a snatch block. I want to be able to easily move it from the Trackster to the trailer, so I built a mount that allows easy transfer from one to the other. I built the bumper from some galvanized pipe, hung it off the Trackster with a couple big block connecting rods, I think it came out pretty good. We'll see how it holds up. I still have to build the mount for the trailer, another day.....
    Attached Images

cool
    Cave Trolls Rule!

i have that winch on a couple machines. they have worked really well for me. the only drawback i've found with it is that it doesn't "lock". if you let off the button, it will creep the cable out i wish it would hold in place, but for 79 bucks it's hard to complain
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Well done.....and nice looking fleet!

+ Reply to Thread