6x6 visits Monongahela PA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 visits Monongahela PA

6x6 visits Monongahela PA

The little 6x6 came to visit this past week. We only made it to the garage and to work to get some pictures:

6x6 and cousin on the Argo

6x6 and his cousin offer good advice and some company to help get the broken tap out of the Max sprocket.

Under the Christmas tree under his own ornamant.

6x6 visits the tool truck.

Hauling the broken tap from the Max

6x6 sits on my desk at work

6x6 sits on an Agusta A109

6x6 visits an AS-365 Daupin

6x6 plays doctor in the A-star

6x6 checks out the A-Star's new instrument panel
    Last edited by Mike; 11-30-2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: linked thumbnails for pictures ;)

Little Six is going to have more time behind the sticks than some pilots. Thanks for the pictures. That was great. I always enjoy seeing your workplace.

Oh man 6X6 now has rotor time thats one up on me
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Thanks for doing the tumbnail thing for me. I didn't have time yesterday to figure out how to do it.

+ Reply to Thread