Yesterday's Humphrey,NY Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yesterday's Humphrey,NY Ride

I didnt even realize that the RIM rolled down a hill. I was riding behind Mike for a few miles and didnt even notice any damage until he posted up about it. There were a couple times when the group broke apart into two or three smaller groups and I must not have been with him when that happened. What a tough machine!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Mike, at least you have the option of putting the parking brake on. My Tiger does not have such provisions so I have to remember to park it when on a hill with that in mind.

It surely was a great ride. I couldn't believe how different it looked with all the new logging roads. I only recognized a few trails.

I'm sorry I missed that ride. I have my Ribits Riders app sitting here on my desk. Never got around to sending it in. Hopefully I'll be at the next one.

Humphrey Pics

I never realized that it was going to be this big. I would've sent out an e-mail announcing it, but I honestly thought it was going to be about 6 machines tops. When I showed up in the parking lot, there were already about 15 machines... then they just started filing in after that.

I posted pics of the ride in my gallery under Humphrey Ride . There aren't many pics, and they were all taken with my "field camera" so they're a little fuzzy. I wasn't a formal member of the club either, but they let all of us ride nonetheless. It's truly a great, friendly, helpful bunch of folks to ride with. I could've stayed for a couple more days. I hope they can hold an event here in the summer. The terrain is perfect for all machines. I don't know the legality of running the logging roads unchaperoned, but it would be the most incredible Pike's Peak style raceway. You could easily hit 50 on the smooth gravel roads. Even anti-trail-riding DonK would love it. You could easily pull 50mph WOT power slides up the road the entire way.

Somebody post some pics of the roads!

~m

Mike, thanks for posting those pictures. They were great! I can't believe you guys had such a big turnout. that's great.

+ Reply to Thread