Maconey Carborator

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maconey Carborator

Maconey Carborator

I am looking for a maconey carborator for my black max 6 wheeler i was told there was one that was a match with my six wheeler. I have a walbrol carb on it now. Anyone no anything

KC,

you're probably looking for a 28mm to 32mm "Mikuni" carburetor. Are you running a single or twin cylinder engine in the Max? The size and style of the engine will dictate which carb to get. There are ususally several carburetors on ebay at any given time. You likely need the style that bolts on to the intake manifold itself vs. the type that attaches with the rubber boot and clamps.

~m

mikuni

Ok I have a 484 cc two stroke chapperal engine. From what i was told by the guy at the factory is that it is a bad ass motor. But yet my carboroator is junk. He told me to ask around on here.

The 484 or "G50 B" is a great motor. I was following Hydromike's RIM (Max IV) for many miles at this weekend's ride in Humphrey, NY and his machine is powered by the same engine. I must say that it is a powerful, reliable motor. I think that you would want to run a 36mm Mikuni on that engine......maybe a 38mm. Hey Mike, what size is on your 484 Chap?
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread