Pug-Badlands-Gondo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pug-Badlands-Gondo

Quote Originally Posted by GondoFan View Post
    BonzoDog,

I have a 2005 Gondo with 65hrs on it. It has a full cab enclosure, 72" plow blade, log skidder, steel dump bed, personnel carrier box, two spare bar tires and wheels, and more.

Contact me if you are interested
    how much do you want for the gondo

Pug-Gondo-Badlands
    Hello BonzoDog:
    I recently inherited a 96 Che'Tech Pug with a Koler 20 hp engine. I own an excavation business and will use it for industrial work in tight work spaces. Six years ago I borrowed this machine from a friend who works for a large estate. I lined the box with 1/4" UHMW for a cleaner dumping action. It will carry loads too heavy for the factory lift cylinder. We moved 300 yards 250' on that job. My friend called and told me to come get it. It had shot articulated joints, steering linkage, parking brake, two flat tires, dead battery, no charging, bad starter solenoid, burned out head lights, plus the ring/pinion gears are bad in the rear rear end and the rear driveshaft is missing along with all the parts for the brakes on the front axles. The hour meter says 950 hrs. About 3 weeks later it is on its first job moving 80 yds around a new residence. It holds 1 heaping bucket from my 120 excavator. It is still only 2wd. The articulated joint is now tight since I have a lathe and wire feed. Everything is fixed except for the missing drive shaft and the ring and pinion gears. Anyone know of a PUG being parted out? These are tough, crude, awkward steering machines. I wouldn't part with mine for any reason. It is a serious off-road utility dump truck. In truth it rides better than my Mack. Next improvement is to discard the 2" lift cylinder for a 2.5" model. The stock one is just too wimpy for the loads we carry. Ethan

I am looking for $9500. for mine if anyone is interested... It has the plow, turf tires, trailer hitch high lift jack and is on craigs list this week with photos ( check CT farm and garden) I also have the personnel body along with the dump body and it now has 60 hours on it

Original 1979 PUG

Here's a pic of one of my PUG's on the trailer, (the other one is still lacking only a motor and my time) I'm having Carb issues at the moment, gonna take it in to a good shop. When it's running, there's not much that will stop it!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by GondoFan View Post
    BonzoDog,

I have a 2005 Gondo with 65hrs on it. It has a full cab enclosure, 72" plow blade, log skidder, steel dump bed, personnel carrier box, two spare bar tires and wheels, and more.

Contact me if you are interested
    I just noticed your post on this forum. I am interested in your Gondo if you still have it. Contact me at 57lespaul@gmail.com and I'll call you immediately. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KevininAK View Post
    Here's a pic of one of my PUG's on the trailer, (the other one is still lacking only a motor and my time) I'm having Carb issues at the moment, gonna take it in to a good shop. When it's running, there's not much that will stop it!

I just noticed your post on this forum. If you are interested in selling your Pug, contact me at 57lespaul@gmail.com and I'll call you immediately. Thanks.

I've got one but need another.

Quote Originally Posted by KevininAK View Post
    BTW, I'd take the one without a motor in a heartbeat - I've got a motor. 57lespaul@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by lflitepilot View Post
    I am looking for $9500. for mine if anyone is interested... It has the plow, turf tires, trailer hitch high lift jack and is on craigs list this week with photos ( check CT farm and garden) I also have the personnel body along with the dump body and it now has 60 hours on it

I just noticed your post on this forum. If you still have the PUG, contact me at 57lespaul@gmail.com and I'll call you immediately. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mike; 07-16-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: merged 4 consecutive posts

hey I got 2 1968 pugs for sale that need some tinkeren $2000

Anybody got a Pug Badlands or Landpride Gondo they want to trade for an 6x6?

I've got several trade options depending on the year/condition of the pug/gondo:

green superchief with GB50
    yellow superchief with GB50 (needs work - but complete)
    MAX II (< 30 hours, rawhides, winch, windshield, top, 25HP)

Just added some new pic of my PUG with new paint and bed rails looks good for only having 4 wheels HA HA HA
    For those who fight for it life has a flavor the protected will never know

Am in the process of installing a 18hp honda motor & a better hyd pump (2 stage). More work than I thought it was going to be , like fixing a leaky pipe in a old barn , but worth it in the end. I will post some pictures when finished.

I am interested in buying a Pug Badlands or the Land Pride Gondo. Does anyone have one that they would care to part with? Or know of one that is for sale?

I used to have a Badlands and sold it........worse decision I have ever made. That thing was the tops, would go anywhere, anytime.

+ Reply to Thread