Mid Atlantic Storm

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mid Atlantic Storm

Mid Atlantic Storm

Some of you guys must be eyeing this snow and rain, scheming on how you can play in it?

almost an inch on the ground north of Charlotte NC. the Wild Wolf is full of fuel and waiting. if it snows another 3 to 4 hours, the Wolf will be the only car on the road
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I left work an hour early to head home before the crazies hit the roads for rush hour. There is less than an inch on the ground so far but it's mainly sleet with some snow on the way. Let's play!

It's not due here until tomorrow. I was tempted to go get my machine but I'm just too tired (7 hours drive, roundtrip). It's too bad, some forecasts are saying up to a foot.
    Banned

3 in on the ground mmthe mountains have 8 + right now tarping the max now going to play ./ robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I remember once when we lived in Cleveland it had snowed so much overnite that Whipper picked up his buddy in our Big Max to get to work that morning. I'm not talking country roads here. He was driving on the city streets. They got stopped by the authorities, but under the circumstances with virtually no one on the road, he didn't get a ticket. There was no such thing as a snow day keeping him from showing up to work. Have fun & play safe.

Bridget

"Bigfoot" note... of the 60+ people that worked there, he & His buddy Fred were the only ones that made it to work that day.
    Last edited by Model Citizen; 12-18-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Let's face it Bridget....if it weren't so much fun getting to work in a Max, Whipper would have stayed home like everyone else.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Let's face it Bridget....if it weren't so much fun getting to work in a Max, Whipper would have stayed home like everyone else.
    Whipper's buddy didn't live that close, but we lived right across the street from where he worked. He could have walked there. On a day like that, you're right, George, it was sooo much more fun to take the Max.

Bridget

Beth, Wyatt and I have been out on the streets for about the last hour. He wasn't too impressed with the snow pelting him in the face at first, but after a few doughnuts he decided that it was ok after all. found the RF axle on the Wolf to be bent pretty bad... must have been an oversight in the post busco inspection the 20lb of water in the tire must have been ballancing it , cause i don't remember the machine shaking this bad. once Wyatt goes to bed, i'll be headed back out. we only see the white stuff once a year, can't waste the opourtunity
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by racerone3 View Post
    Beth, Wyatt and I have been out on the streets for about the last hour. He wasn't too impressed with the snow pelting him in the face at first, but after a few doughnuts he decided that it was ok after all. found the RF axle on the Wolf to be bent pretty bad... must have been an oversight in the post busco inspection the 20lb of water in the tire must have been ballancing it , cause i don't remember the machine shaking this bad. once Wyatt goes to bed, i'll be headed back out. we only see the white stuff once a year, can't waste the opourtunity
    Pictures, video!
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread