A short 950 vid

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A short 950 vid

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir

A short 950 vid

Here is a short vid I shot of Evan driving the 950 on the way in to the beaver ponds near our home.

Bridget

Very nice machine

brushcutter ,

I see that you,ve finally learned how to post a Utube video with your flip mini cam. Good video of your son driving the 950.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 12-22-2009 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks to all, and yes, Dave, For those like myself who have never done this: Copy url... paste ... preview post ... preview post ... OK then SUBMIT THREAD, 'cause preview will not bring the Dang vid up! OHHH ... there it is!!! DUH!

Very impressive.
    Banned

Ok, since that one worked here's another one of me in the sloughs by one of the beaver dams.

+ Reply to Thread