Looking for 6x6 riders in Louisiana

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 6x6 riders in Louisiana

xxzenxx

I talked to a man and his wife who were in a tan Max II at Mud creek atv park in Jacksonville, Tx. for the Mud nationals. Was that you?

nope sorry,didn't get to make it this year. mine is dark blue.

We usually have our amphib group rides at river run atv park that's just outside of Jacksonville, Tx. If you were at the atv Mud nationals held in Jacksonville ,Tx this year ,you needed tracks to follow our amphib group. Every amphib in our group had the Adair swimming tracks on them ,and we did'nt find a mud hole that could stop us. We did pull out a whole lot a stuck side by sides and 4-wheelers though.

don't have tracks yet,still looking for a budget friendly set.

have you ever been to jolly rogers atv park off? is about a hour ,hour and a half from shreveport. here is the site SRA is free to ride but no rest rooms.

Anytime anyone wants to go to the spillway in Norco to ride, or needs someone to pull them out while there, let me know. I'm only a couple miles away.

Southern Comfort Kid

Hey there guys I live in sulphur (5 min from lake Charles) and there is plenty room to ride here. We should get together one weekend and go ride. I'm down to drive a bit or we can ride here matters not to me.

Where in sulphur do you ride?

pipelines pipelines and more pipelines

i'm in natchez ms got a 81 hustler 945hk I'm close to being done rebuilding

+ Reply to Thread