Looking for 6x6 riders in Louisiana

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Looking for 6x6 riders in Louisiana

Looking for 6x6 riders in Louisiana

I live in Shreveport, Louisiana. I own 2002 , Max IV 900t. I am looking for other 6x6 riders with in 150-200 miles .

Houma Louisiana

I'm in Houma Louisiana. I just bought a 2000 Max II. How does yours handle the swamp and marsh Louisiana has to offer? I havent got mine shipped yet and I'm excited to try it out!

tectad ,

I have not taken my Max IV into any swamps in Lousiana , just though mud and in creeks, but I,ve driven my Max IV in swamps, bayous, across slow moving rivers ,and in some REALLY bad mud pits in south east , Texas , and its performance amazed me. The more experience you have behind the sticks of your Max IV , the more capable your machine becomes.
    Last edited by mudbug3; 01-27-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Tectad,
    Have any good places to ride? I'm in Destrehan area. I'm still in testing after a rebuild on my Kid but looking to get into some marsh and find out if I need the tracks back on! Going back into my pond in MS this weekend then Next run to the spillway.

Southern Comfort Kid

I live in West Monroe La. My max 2 isn't quite on its feet yet.

I live near Church Point, just picked up an 8x8 I'll be gettin ready for hunting season. We'll see how it progresses, if I finish her up I'd like to get together for a ride sometime.
    In the south, we race our 4x4's and mud ride in our boats... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqVe3xG-wos

Stumpgrinder,
    Ever go to the spillway in Norco. Where do you want to go ride?

Southern Comfort Kid

I never been myself, but that's exactly where I had in mind. I have a buddy that knows it pretty well... or at least thinks he does. He ain't never explored it with an AATV...

That would be a fun trip I think!
    In the south, we race our 4x4's and mud ride in our boats... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqVe3xG-wos

any of you louisiana boys still around? I live in Pointe aux chenes not for outside of houma and I just picked up a super swamp fox.

live in pelican,la. little south of Shreveport. have a 81 max 2 and ride at jolly rogers. state funded park off the lake. nice and quiet weekdays and not real busy on the weekend. mostly because its a pain in the but to find lol. hears the link SRA

+ Reply to Thread