Little 6x6 comes to St.louis Missouri

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little 6x6 comes to St.louis Missouri

Little 6x6 comes to St.louis Missouri

Little 6x6 came to me at a crazy time,we was buying new house selling old one.You know that its messed up how hard they make it to get in new home.Little 6x6 was with me everywhere and thing i did.

Day 1 we went to work, trucks in yard

Trucks in garage lil 6x6 is sitting on mine

Close-ups

on my desk with IFD(intelligent field device)my work dont call them laptops

Lil6x6 wanted to check out the new post

1st line took pic of my crew with lil 6x6.

Rick
    Last edited by Mike; 01-11-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: linked pictures to gallery for comments ;)

Day we closed on house had locksmith change all locks,wasnt going to move in for 2 days.Someone broke in that night.So lil6x6 and i stayed next couple nights on floor with the GUN!!!
    NO problems after that, got alarm system now. Rick

Rick, thanks for reposting all of that. I said it in the other post but the picture with all your guys standing behind the 6 wheeler is my favorite. I am imagining how you convinced them to pose with a toy.

Found more pics. lil6x6 goes to big city

Climbing

Going Up
    Last edited by Mike; 03-15-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: linked thumbnails to gallery

+ Reply to Thread