Terra Tiger options

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terra Tiger options

Terra Tiger options

What could you get for a Tiger new???? What were the options if any; Top, roll bar????? Mine has a paddle that the original owner said came with it, did they come with a paddle???? I do have the trailer, that I know is an option.
    Thanks,
    Brad

They were around $1300-1400 new. If you look in the brochure section there are several brochures showing prices, accessories, etc: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/brand...rra-tiger.html

There was a winshield (see attached) and soft-sided cab, a trailer, and a few others. For my purposes, I would love to have the brackets for the outboard motor (see attached also) - though it is still unknown if it was a factory option on the very early, pre-Allis Chalmers Terra Tigers (known as "Feldman Terra Tigers").
    Attached Images
    Last edited by simpleton7016; 01-11-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Havent been on for awhile so it is pretty cool to see a pic of my tiger in a post !! Mine is the red and white ,I emailed feldman before and they did say that the outboard bracket is original but they did not give much more info at all on the machine.

+ Reply to Thread