thanks for the info guy,im gonna follow up on this.current insurance company wants to charge me almost 700 bux.i find it strage that the rep I talked to never looked into this further.ive used td insurance for over 10 years now for auto and atv coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by guyvapeur View Post
I looked up what paper work I did up in September of 2011. The insurance policy is made out to an Argo Response 8x8 with the short serial number. I now recall and I have a copy of a form that was faxed to me. I signed the form and returned it to them. The clause (as I read it) is identified as OPCF9....Marine Use Excluded. It reads **In consideration of the premium, it is agreed that the insurer shall not be liable under the policy to which this endorsement is attached for the loss or damage occurring while the automobile is used in or upon water or while it is being launched or landed.** I faxed this to Scott Conolly at 888-542-8645. I pay $280 per year. Although I am insured, it still gripes me that we have to go begging for this coverage. I am sure they intend to disqualify amphibious vehicles, but some where in the books they say (or said) that and ATV with Marine Use Excluded would work.