1970 triumph chopper

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1970 triumph chopper

1970 triumph chopper

Sorry this is not an AATV buy I am selling this to buy more AATV stuff so I figured it would still be ok..

1970 Triumph Bonneville 650 T120, original 1970's survivor. with the old bolt on hardtail kit... I found this chopper in Ohio a few years ago and brought it home and got it running.. it ran fine but was weak in 1 cylinder and it was hard to keep it perfectly in time due to the points plates being so buggered up so I installed new Boyerson electronic ignition and put new correct sized carburetors on it and it statered and ran sweet on the first kick.. I rode it a little but still wanted to rebuild the top end so I tore it down and rebuilt it with new cylinders, pistons, rings, rebuilt the head with new valves, springs and seats and put it all back together and painted the motor black wrinkle and sent the chrome motor parts out to get rechromed and that's where it is now.. needs the chrome covers put on it and time it and its ready to ride.. this bike is not perfect as its a original 1970's built chopper survivor but its one sweet ride..

$4000.00 way it sets with all parts.. or would consider finishing it for a fee on top of selling price..
    if interested call or email.. more pictures available.
    765 499 1875
    JLMMACHINE@EARTHLINK.NET
    Attached Images

You gotta love original old school choppers.

+ Reply to Thread