6x6 World on Twitter

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6x6 World on Twitter

6x6 World on Twitter

For all of you Tweeters add 6x6 World as a friend: http://www.twitter.com/6x6world

The new forums will have twitter integrated on all pages so you can easily tweet with members of the site here locally.

For those of you not familiar with Twitter, you can set up your own free account by visiting Twitter Twitter is basically a way to text message each other online. Here's how it will work on this site once we change over to the new boards.

In the left hand side of the page you will find a silver button that says "Tweets". Click this button and a page will appear that allows you to log in with your twitter account and communicate instantly with others here on the site like you would in chat or instant messaging. However there are added benefits. You can also integrate your cell phone with your twitter account so that you can send text messages from your phone directly to our 6x6 World account and they will appear right here on the site in real time.

Having trouble seeing the benefit of this? Let me explain how I will be using it for news. The best example will be on large trail rides or when we are at Ashtabula for a race. When a race is over I will send a text message from my phone to the 6x6world twitter account. That message will show up here on the site in the twitter page so that members of the site that weren't able to attend the race can get results in real time.

So when the new board gets incorporated try it out. You can start now by signing up for your free account on Twitter and choosing to "follow 6x6world" here: http://www.6x6world.com

Tweet on Tweeters!
    Last edited by Mike; 01-20-2010 at 12:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread