Brake relining for Attex?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brake relining for Attex?

Brake relining for Attex?

Just was wondering if anyone was doing the relining of the brake pads for the attex models. Some of the Attex guru's can help me out here. Are all the brake backing plates for the different year models the same or or there major differences? The reason for this is i had the brakes relined for the Crush presently and the fellow was asking if more people would like to have them done? I don't know if there is already a person/place that does this for the group of if anyone even uses their e-brake on their machines. They did excellent work and can probably do the bands also but i think that part is pretty much covered. Just looking for a little input on the subject. This is a friction material business. They do anything that has to do with friction material applications.

I looked at Richard's Relics and he had the max and terra tiger brakes but did not list the Attex.

Lewis
    Last edited by Mike; 03-29-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: moved thread from Chit Chat to Attex forum
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Lewis, do you mean the front factory brake pads for the Attex? If so, they're the same that some older Cub Cadet tractors use. I'm not sure where to get the best price on them, but I think there are some solutions for you here. I hope this helps.

Putting the Brakes on a Cub Cadet

Brakes - Reling Discs - Only Cub Cadets
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Thanks JP. I have mine done already and will test them this weekend on the machine. I was sure that they were out there somewhere. Thanks for the info pal.

Lewis
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

+ Reply to Thread