Howe and Howe makers of the Ripsaw

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howe and Howe makers of the Ripsaw

Thumbs down

Hows it going guys? I have been away for a while but im back. Just wanted to stirr up a little talk about the new tv series howe and howe tec on discovery channel. These are the people that built the rip saw tank back in 2000. Now they have a web site Home that is really cool and viedos at Discovery Channel : Science, History, Space, Tech, Sharks, News under howe and howe tec. I was really impressed with the viedos and wanted to share them but there all copy righted so i cant post them. I really like the attitude they approch making a vehicle with, he said you dont take something allredy in production and modify it, you find undiscoverd terrain and build a vehical to adapt. Thats my kind of thinking!! Show starts january 5th. Ill be the first to say it rip saw that floats??? who wants to see it me me me.

Last edited by Mike; 12-26-2009 at 11:32 PM. Reason: merged four consecutive posts (you can post multiple videos in the same thread)

Howe and Howe makers of the Ripsaw

Link to Howe and Howe. They are the makers of the Ripsaw high speed tanks. Just watched the new Discovery Channel show. Very Cool.
    Mike
    Howe & Howe Technologies

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Yeah, they're a really innovative bunch of guys. Gotta see next weeks show, when they build the "tracked quad", looks to be an awesome machine. I wonder if they do requests, because I would certainly like to see their version of an amphib!!!

'

I love the show just shows what comes from out of the box thinking

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir
    Wish they would do more "how to" stuff, for those of us who like to get our hands dirty.

these Howe and Howe guys are amazing!
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

+ Reply to Thread