more snow in nc

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: more snow in nc

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    OMG. More? So go play!

Bridget
    they keep uping the anti might see 20i/n now got to find the flip . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Avenger is warming up Ya'll. Wonder how the Cheerleader hunting is in the winter? Maybe I can find me a Snow-Bunny!!
    Still want a KID

Just took the dogs out for a walk Randy, only thing i saw running wild around my neck of the woods was a opossum. Pickings are a little slim this way.

Little more that 2 to 3 inches, but it is still coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    it's verry rare we get any so 10 i/n is wounderful . argo hunter how munch u got ?. i know you are enjoying your amph in it .robbie
    Right now it too deep too run the machines w/o tracks so it's snowmobile time. I think we have around 38 inches, which is really not that much so far but hey it's only January. It's always nice to get fresh snow but I don't get excited too much unless the forecast is for 12+ inches of accumulation.

It looks like you guys are getting ready to have some fun. Since it won't hang around for too long before it melts, enjoy the snow and the time that you have to play and get some pictures posted up of your weekend playtime.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

Troutman, North Carolina, United States, 111622645520387, Troutman, North Carolina
    Hey Whipper and Bridgett,
    I was out doing dumb stuff today! Take a look! Does this get me on the AirBud Wall? Does it count as an "Air Beth"?
    Love ya!
    Beth

Max II Girls...The Best in the World!

Outstanding !

Max 6 Wheel Drive

way to go beth you made the wall congrats robbie alley hunter
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

We hit the golfcourse today for a little fun:

Not quite an Air Beth but it was still fun.

way to go mike i had a full max IV so i could not make the wall yet . will play later in the II

Thumbs up Larry W

Way to go Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us guys are going to have to watch out, you girls are coming on strong. Great jump!!!!

+ Reply to Thread