more snow in nc

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: more snow in nc

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    it's the onily color john . every peice of welding equment i have is blue but 1 peice . robbie
    Me too, but it's black, an old Miller Cricket
    I was laughing when I saw your post, Jim's Portable is a Bobcat too

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    We just have lots of rain Robbie.
    Mud's Fun too
    Last edited by 6X6; 02-05-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Use "+ button stupid
    Attex 295 Wild Wolf: My Runner
    Attex 252? Colt? Racer 80%: My Racer to be..... SOMEDAY
    Attex Super Chief - Sold.

our entire yard is under water! makes me glad i have amphibious toys
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

ok so far we have had 5 to 6 i/n of snow and a 1/2 + of ice it poping the pines out of the ground . blocking roads bad . it;s still frezzing rain . supposed to change back to snow tonight . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

were just getting rain poured on us over here

Snow is piling up here in VA. I spent the day bombing around backroads with the Warthog. Now that my town is shut down I just spent an hour zipping around downtown. I even stopped for gas at the gas station! hopefully the cops don't ruin my fun.
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Can't ruin your fun, Micmac, if they can't catch you.

Bridget

Thats true Bridget but I was in the Max and the little 16 briggs tops out at 20mph not too hard to catch. I need to up power it soon.
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

Quote Originally Posted by micmac View Post
    Thats true Bridget but I was in the Max and the little 16 briggs tops out at 20mph not too hard to catch. I need to up power it soon.
    You're forgetting that you're in an AATV. Now sing along with me....Over the river & thru the woods. Everyone sing along...

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    You're forgetting that you're in an AATV. Now sing along with me....Over the river & thru the woods. Everyone sing along...

Bridget

finnily back on got power back . got to thank duke power . for once they got it right . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

+ Reply to Thread