more snow in nc

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: more snow in nc

more snow in nc

there calling for 5 to 10 in around here . fridaynight and sat .sweettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt more snow next week to coooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

You can take away some of mine Robbie, maybe U-Ship can arrange it?

Enjoy it and let's see some video of you playing in it.

Max 6 Wheel Drive

YAY!!!

it's verry rare we get any so 10 i/n is wounderful . argo hunter how munch u got ?. i know you are enjoying your amph in it .robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

it;s been updated to 15 + where we live depending on who u listen to . weather people /. robbie

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    it;s been updated to 15 + where we live depending on who u listen to . weather people /. robbie
    OMG. More? So go play!

Bridget

8 inches here and counting... probably gonna get too much to have a lot of fun with the 6 wheelers. supposed to snow for 18-20 more hours! simpleton7016, thanks again for the carb... i'd hate to have to dig out of this one without the tractor.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Just finished putting the top on. Got a 12V defroster mounted on the dash. Fixing to eat a bite and then it's play time.

McCoy
    I Love the Smell of KLOTZ in the Morning. It Smells Like....... HORSEPOWER!

Beth will kill me if i go play in the 6 wheeler and leave her in the house with Wyatt... think i'll see how the Rokon handles in the snow
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You Carolina Boys are Wildmen. Go for it! AND TAKE PICS!!!!!!

Bridget

+ Reply to Thread