Eazy floor removal

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eazy floor removal

Eazy floor removal

Anyone with a Max II knows what a pain in the #$%! it can be to take out the floor, especially if you have a full roll cage. I did this to my red Max & Bridget's Max Springer & it works great. I cut off the seat w/ a sawsall & reinforced the floor where I cut it off with a piece of aluminum angle attached w/ rivets. The seat still locks into place & the floor is real easy to get in & out now. When you take the seat off you can get to the battery & oil all the chains without having to take the whole floor out.
    Attached Images

Thats a really good idea! The guy I bought one of my Max II's from did something similar, except he cut the floor pan so the seat and the part where the shifter comes through comes out. Thanks for posting up the tip, and I will definetley agree that it is super helpful and much easier this way. Now, do you have any solution for the Attexes??
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Thats a really good idea! The guy I bought one of my Max II's from did something similar, except he cut the floor pan so the seat and the part where the shifter comes through comes out. Thanks for posting up the tip, and I will definetley agree that it is super helpful and much easier this way. Now, do you have any solution for the Attexes??
    NO

That same mod was done to the Max II I'm working on. It does make it nice.

Yeah, yeah.. a great mod, but the important question I'm sure we're all dying to have answered is:

Is that a brown velour seat cover?

C'mon, Whipper... tell the truth...

~M

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Yeah, yeah.. a great mod, but the important question I'm sure we're all dying to have answered is:

Is that a brown velour seat cover?

C'mon, Whipper... tell the truth...

~M
    No Mike

It's cashmiiiiiiiiiirrrreee.

OMG, only in a Max.... We Attex guys go for hard plastic, or at a minimum, a splintery 2x6 with some nails sticking out of it. It just adds to the overall displeasure of the old machines.

~m

Whipper you're the man! I was wondering if this would work, and knowing it works, im going it tomorrow! im so tired of the seat floor combo! Now if I could figure out an easier way to remove the floor Id be in business! Thanks for the tip!

+ Reply to Thread