Chain Slap, a different question.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chain Slap, a different question.

Havn't been near one..

Each time you get in and out of your machine you are putting weight on your floor pan. how far down from the wedge shaped hold downs molded in the side do they set.Mine doesn't rattle or chatter on the frame. mine started all of a sudden to i don't have that much play in my chain with over 375+ hrs on them. I've been trying some tracks out and don't have that much play in my chains. i know i aired all my tires to 5psi and measered the circumference of each tire. Then put them on,the largest tires go on the back, smallest go on the front, and mid sized goes on in the middle. i'm using rubber tracks.I keep my tires aired to 5psi (got one slow leaker) You should have 2-3" of slack in the track when elevated off the ground.the track length should be 189" pin to pin. Good Luck
    Last edited by 650ARGOINIOWA; 02-01-2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: adding to it

+ Reply to Thread