LTV kid 8x8

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LTV kid 8x8

LTV kid 8x8

Hello I am new here but I didn't see any threads on kid 8x8 so I will just make my own. My kid is awesome but I broke a triple roller chain and having a hard time finding one. So if any of you can help I would greatly appreciate it thanks and also are there any riders around the southwest Missouri area

There are threads here on the board about the Kid and the members that own them post often. I'm sure the big kids that have Kids of their own might be happy to help out with parts sources and maybe even have some parts. Put a post in the Classifieds section with what you need.

For starters, you should find some threads on the Kid here:

Other AATVs

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other-aatvs/10957-kid-8x8-you-gotta-see.html

http://www.6x6world.com/forums/other-aatvs/9737-1969-ltv-kid-atv.html

Max 6 Wheel Drive

Cool thank you for your input

Soljr74 Post pictures of your KID 8x8.. i am a kid owner and love seeing other kids out there..

theres many many local places to buy triple #35 chain local to you.. do you have a Bearings inc or a Applied Industries in your area? there a big supplier of chain and sprokets and bearings to factorys all over the USA

heres one in joplin MO

Joplin ABC
    Location # 0473
    3909 E 20th St
    Joplin, MO 64801-5852
    PH: (417) 623-2877
    FAX: (417) 623-1418
    Email: sc0473@applied.com

Soljr if applied wants to make you buy a whole roll of triple #35 chain and its way to much money let me know. i might have a few links laying around somewhere that would fix your old chain and get you back going..

cool welcome to the family haha but im with tweet we need pictures and some more description. If you need anything just ask, between the three of us you should be able to get an answer. I am restoring one now and have it just about completly disassembled.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

Where do you all live what state I will get some pictures on tomorrow I live so far out on the country that I can't get high speed Internet so all I have is my iPhone and it won't let me put pictures from it on the website oh well

Welly kid is in pretty good shape but the tub leaks suprise I know but it runs great no wiper or canopy no shaft for propeller but it runs like a top gas motor Wisconsin I am looking at turbo charging it but haven't decided yet might just leave it but then I have kids and a kid and I wouldn't be a kid if I didn't own a kid and want to make it faster it has had the original gas tank removed and a boat tank installed electric fuel pumpbut I broke the throttle cable and then the chain pulled apart so i think I am just going to buy enough chain to replace both of the triples it has Subaru brat seats in it what is a different way to run a throttle cable any ideas let me know thanks again guys for all your input it helps

I live in arkansas right across the river from memphis but have a little land and relatives in the bootheel but if the orginal gas tank was solid but just the inside was corroded you could buy some stuff called kreem for like 40 dollars to get it back to new.
    8x8 twice as good as 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by soljr74 View Post
    Where do you all live what state I will get some pictures on tomorrow I live so far out on the country that I can't get high speed Internet so all I have is my iPhone and it won't let me put pictures from it on the website oh well
    i am in indiana

+ Reply to Thread