Wheel bounce

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wheel bounce

Wheel bounce

I took the swamp fox out today for a ride and it seemed to have some wheel bounce at high speed. I think this is from the tires but I am not sure, I had a couple of tires that were low on air pressure and after I filled it the seemed fine. Anyone thoughts on this?

Humpty Doo, Northern Territory, Australia
    I find if my machine has been sitting for a while the tires can get flat spots. It goes away after you ride for a while.

That may be it. I have rode it about 2 hours after sitting 2 years and the 2 hours have been over the last month. thank you for your input

+ Reply to Thread