Anyone around Joplin or Neosho Missouri

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone around Joplin or Neosho Missouri

Exclamation Anyone around Joplin or Neosho Missouri

I live near Neosho mo and was wondering if anyone want to get together and ride. We have two recreation parks near the sw mo area. Have toys will travel. Let me know

just got a max iv last week, i live up in pittsburg, and would like to take it out for a ride sometime.

i live in carthage but it will be awhile before my hustler is ready

I live near Branson and have buddy I ride with locally.We might be interested in a ride.

I live in Hume, MO and just bought a Hustler 945-HK at an auction that is going to need a lot of work. Would like to talk with others in the area about the Hustler and may need some technical advice about getting it back on its wheels again. Also looking forward to finding other people to ride with when it is done.

I'd be interested, and know at least one other friend near Jefferson City who might be willing to come down for a ride.

i live in kcmo area and im always looking for places to ride

Quote Originally Posted by soljr74 View Post
    I live near Neosho mo and was wondering if anyone want to get together and ride. We have two recreation parks near the sw mo area. Have toys will travel. Let me know
    Hi S74. I have a question for you. When I was in the service, (Stationed in Ft Riley) I had a buddy that was from Joplin. He introduced me to a cool riding place that he called "Red Clay". From What I recall, it was a rec area that actually crossed over two state lines. Would you by chance have any knowledge/info about this place? My sister lives in Springfield, and the next time I go see her, we were talking about a ride. I was hoping I could take her there, but can't find it. Can you help? Thanks.....Jeff
    It's all just nuts and bolts.

we live in Adair Iowa full time and Ridgedale Missouri part time....we ride some Missouri trails in our area that are pretty fun, but not super challenging...we also ride in a lot of our local creeks and rivers up in Iowa, and they are pretty difficult but fun...could ride either place or would love to go to new places with new friends...going down to East Texas to River Run ATV park last weekend of this month and riding with friends...everyone is welcome to come join us there also...if you get a small group together to ride, let us know and we would love to come ride to

I live in Bentonville, AR, I'd love to ride somewhere where there aren't as many rocks and alot more mud and water.

+ Reply to Thread