Max II Roll bar

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max II Roll bar

Max II Roll bar

I sold my Max II original roll bar on ebay a while back to a guy named Mario. After several emails I finally talked to him tonight on the phone and have to say that I have met another awesome 6x6 fan. What a great guy! He also has a pristine Max.

I invited him over here and promised that I would post some pictures of how the roll bar mounts. So Mario, if you are reading this, sign up and get to posting! Let's see some pictures of that awesome Max of yours!

Anyway, here are the pictures of the roll bar mount. They were taken in the dark without raising the body. Someone else here might have better ones they can share. If need be I can always take more.

Let me know if you need any measurements and welcome to the forums! It was nice talking to you.

Mike

Mike, thanks for posting that up. Im restoring and updating a couple Max II's right now and I will be mounting up roll bars. This information that you provided will take a lot of the guess work out of things!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

+ Reply to Thread