$50 split shifter setup

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $50 split shifter setup

here is the video i promised from 4:15 to about 6 you can skip its me fumbling around with better lighting
    1996 MAX IV ,KUBOTA DIESEL
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Excellent Video CC. A picture (or video) is worth a thousand PMs
    "Don't worry my Dad's a TV repairman, he has an excellent set of tools..I can fix It"

thanks MICMAC it was my first attempt trying to explain what i did to everyone i hope it was clear enough i know i restated things numerous times till i felt it sounded right lol
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

looks like you need a camera man haha good thing i left early i only do wheels and tires haha

ya its hard when you have to be the camerman and the narrator lol
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

Hey coutrycummins,
    You did a awesome job with that. It turned out well and was easy to understand. That fumbling was more a tour of your shop, lol. It wasnt to bad though. You can edit stuff like that out if you use windows movie maker. You can cut any section out and join it together with a fade or what ever. The problem is if your camera saves video in a format that windows dont use then you need to convert the file. Then the video quality goes down. But anyways, You did a awesome job with that. Mike should add that as a "how to article" Thanks for taking the time and look forward to more.

thanks Larry ya my shop is a mess we just moved so half the stuff that belongs in the house is still in the garage but it works for now
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

hey if you go to the video post i put a vid up of me using the split shifter setup
    MAX II 30HP Bandolero

+ Reply to Thread