1969 scrambler

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1969 scrambler

1969 scrambler

here is some pictures of the project so far
    bruce
    Attached Images

ok i was wondering if any body can tell me from the picture what is that sliver incert and hole beside it for. it is located in the rear seating area on the right side. thanks bruce

that looks like it is coming along nicely as for that metal ring cup type thing i was wondering the same thing It doesn't make much sense to me. but i'm sure that someone must know. I wish i would have moved my scrambler inside before all the snow i got (2-3 feet) now just have to wait till it melts.
    If you can't fly you might as well float...

i hear that when i first got it in the garage i had to turn up the stove to melt the ice in it. im going to start on the fiberglass tomarrow.

Hi bruce,

i have a 1969 scrambler and that silver spot is for your back up pull starter to come out of.
    Looks good, reggie

Quote Originally Posted by REGGIE MILLER View Post
    Hi bruce,

i have a 1969 scrambler and that silver spot is for your back up pull starter to come out of.
    Looks good, reggie
    You win!!!

Look at all the scramblers out here. Seems like there growing.

its a brave new world

thanks reggie that makes since now that you say it

looks like it will be a fun project good luck and hope to see some more pics as you go along
    1969 Gip-Sea four stroke conversion 1983 honda Big Red 200E engine
    1969 ATTEX ST/300/D four stroke conversion 18HP vanguard V-twin

i always thought it would be hard to start through the little holes in the back. that never crossed my mind but makes a lot of sense now that you say it. just ordered a brand new comet clutch for my scrambler today. that was the hardest part i think i have ever had to track down because my scrambler only has a 7/8" to 1" belt on it. just got lucky cause my engine shaft is 1 1/8" odd size for the gokarts last one they had. Only had to call about 30 places to find it.. thank you internet. now when the snow melts there will be some progress and pictures to match
    If you can't fly you might as well float...

+ Reply to Thread