my bateman agilator

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my bateman agilator

my bateman agilator

This is my bateman agilator 6wd,
    built by r bateman in 1983 he made a grand total of 85 of these 1300cc beasts they where originally desighned to be a crop sprayer to be used on soft ground due to thier low compaction of soil ,
    the previous owner of this aggie converted it into a tipper which suits my needs to perfection...
    it weighs in at 1.2 tonnes and is 6ft wide and just under ten foot long sooo no lightweight..
    and ,most definatly not amphibious lol ... see my video of this at....

Attached Images
    Last edited by bateman-agilator-tim; 02-21-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: forgot to add my video link

got a fun vid!!!!

This is me having a mess around on my bateman agilator very slippy wet and in places DEEP mud for my baby aggie NOT A PROBLEM LOL

newsflash!!!!!
    there is a bateman agilator going on ebay right now!!!! yes its a doer upper but these things are so rare if you want summit different thats fun to drive and fast too ...4 speed box then check it out ebay number 260557350320

That's probably the only video of an Agilator on youtube. Even the cat was like "Wow, is that a Bateman Agilator, you don't see many of those"

Wow, that is a rare machine. The motor running reminds me of a vw buggy I had. Sound good.
    BTW, it wasnt that boring without a camera man with the critters running around, lol.
    Thanks for sharing!

Pile the camera in it and take us for a ride!! Thanks for that footage of a rare machine.

you wanted onboard footage ...you wish is my command .......

Hi tim could you help me out with some info on your agilator? I got one and information on them is like rocking horse ****.
    Thanks
    Kris......

yeah i can.....very sorry i havent been on here for ages i got myself a new computer and forgot all about this site lol ooops
    what do you need to know if you are still interested ?

+ Reply to Thread