North Carolina 6x6 riders??????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina 6x6 riders??????

North Carolina 6x6 riders??????

Hello I was just wondering how many riders they are in North Carolina??? I just bought a 6x6 and live just north of Shelby,N.C. Thanks Karl

There's a good many of us now. Here's some of their screen names. I'm sure I missed a bunch:

Mike
    McCoy
    Lewis
    kahn
    Candy Cane
    rdr
    racerone3
    racerone3sgirl
    atvrider93

Watch the trail rides forum as we typically have rides at least twice a year. Here's the latest ride scheduled for April: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/trail...-beach-nc.html
    Last edited by Mike; 02-27-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.SNAKE!! View Post
    Hello I was just wondering how many riders they are in North Carolina??? I just bought a 6x6 and live just north of Shelby,N.C. Thanks Karl
    Mr Snake, you NEED to meet the Carolina Boys. They're a great bunch of AATV junkies. Some of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Coming up in April is another big Busco ride. Try to make it. You won't regret it.

Bridget

Model Citizen it sounds like a blast ,I would love to come and make a fool out of myself ,I just need to get my unit serviced and would like to add a few things roll bar,winch before I get carried away ,oh yeah and learn how to ride it he he lol thanks Karl

Hey Karl, glad to see you back on here again. I've relocated to Stanley, which still isn't that far away. What machine did you end up getting?

McCoy
    I Love the Smell of KLOTZ in the Morning. It Smells Like....... HORSEPOWER!

Hello McCOY how have you been I bought a 2007 MAX IV 6X6 IT looks brand new ,and don't think its seen much riding time at all ,it looks like it had a winch on it and roll cage,I would like to replace all that ,and need some help servicing this unit ,I just have never messed with these machines engine should be easy Brigg and straton engine should be able to get oil filters and oil,but checking atf fluid and what type to use and checking chains ,not sure about ,and Stanley is hour or less away ,I think we need to build us a track ,I have 25 plus acres so we can build us something give me a shout sometime any knowledge would be appreciated cell number 828-443-1298 I am gonna check oil and grease tomorrow and take first good ride I hope tomorrow !!!!!

congrats on your max IV . xthe t 20 needs 24oz of ford typ f tranny fluid and 4 oz of chey limtedslip fulid the bottom hole in the t 20 is the level do not fill it past that hole greese the berings and put the plugs in and you should be ready . it will be a great time at busco . so come on down food fun rideing . it wil be a blast .robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Hi Karl! Glad to have another Carolina rider! The Busco ride will be a great time to learn about your machine, so come on down and have some fun with us! You will not regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone for the welcome ,and thanks for the information on servcing this machine ,but to be sure does anyone know a dealer that can check this machine out ,or would one of you guys be interested in showing me in person ,I have no problems with paying someone to show me and will be glad to come to you

Karl, I don't know of any Max dealers in our area. It you want to bring it by sometime, I'll help you check it out.

McCoy
    I Love the Smell of KLOTZ in the Morning. It Smells Like....... HORSEPOWER!

+ Reply to Thread