North Carolina 6x6 riders??????

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina 6x6 riders??????

I appreciate it McCoy and will be glad to pay you to help me and will get all the stuff to service it and change the fluids thanks Karl

Hi, I just wanted to be sure to add my name to the list of the NC folks. If your near Raeford(fayetteville) NC Let me Know, as a new owner of an ATTEX, I have lots of questions.

Thanks.

welcom there is right maney of us in nc that ride togather , glad to have another carolina boy here with us . i'm robbie lookforward to meeting and rideing with u post up some pic of your attex . thanks robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Hi vanmeteri1, glad you joined us. We have another ride in October at Busco Beach. This has become a semi-annual event. We have a lot of member show up to ride and we have a great time. So mark you calendar for October and make some plans to have fun.

Ashtabula is the big event right now and if you could make it that would be great. Even if you don't take a machine it is well worth the time and you will get to meet a lot of members that are a considerable distance away. This is the event!!!!!! You will see all makes and models of machines. A great get away weekend full of fun and excitement.

ok, Now Neck deep in the rebuild of the parts machine we now call mama's lil' Tank, we have officially been hooked on 6x6, (thank you fellow Carolina boys for helping to feed, nurture and at times, encourage the habit..)

I wondered if there were any of the old springers in NC, the ones without tubs.. I am looking for a parts machine to make one of these Bad Azz or bumkin style 6x6's from currently but would give my right arm or at least a tank of gas and a days drive to get an up close look at one.

I now hate my 4 wheeler and am hoping to find the right MAX IV, or attex frame to convert to a cage machine. does any one know about these?
    Every time I have to push 1... I buy 10 more bullets

Sounds like you are kinda hooked! Hope to see you at the Busco ride in April of 2011.

Don't have a old style springer but i have a new style springer, which there should be two of the springers at Busco. George has the Apache and i have the Crush.

Princeton NC here.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Sounds like you are kinda hooked! Hope to see you at the Busco ride in April of 2011.

Don't have a old style springer but i have a new style springer, which there should be two of the springers at Busco. George has the Apache and i have the Crush.
    I have witnessed the great crush and apache, both from the well documented builds here on this site and the videos that are on You tube. I'm starting to think that the any springer named from here on in should start with the words"the awesome....

I kinda like the framed ones, no tub just speed chaos and air. I did get to see some videos of a few of the older ones that got posted to You tube. I'm still in the get a frame to do this with stage and not to mention buried in the Lil' tank but I think some good research at this point will set this next project of mine up for success. ( I did ask santa for a Pipe bender and a MAX IV frame, will have to get with whipper for the other goodies a little later)

I cannot wait to see them up close, I will be making the Busco rides from now on... Missed the last one, well not true I caught the last of the crowd on the way out sunday. it was still great to get to meet and talk with fellow 6x6'ers I learned more in that brief encounter than one could hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by oldstruck64 View Post
    Princeton NC here.
    Wow 64 you live right at goldsboro, just a hop, skip and a jump! Hope to see you in April.

yeah, I'm only an hour away from there too, It's nice to be so close.

+ Reply to Thread