Weekend Trail Ride

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Weekend Trail Ride

Chris, I have some of those but the plug holes have been enlarged from years of use. Those small plugs no longer work

That looked like a lot of fun with some excellent mud holes and fun trail riding.

Great job on the video! Sorry to hog the camera so much. I think that we need to put in effect a new rule for our future rides, though. He who does not have a 6x6 will have to man the video camera.

McCoy, we all know that you just want to be a star!

We really only broke the video camera out twice. The rest was just shot here and there with my digital. I really didn't think it would be good enough to use but it was.

I do like the cameraman idea though!

Head cams for everyone, thats what we all need. That was a great clip. Looks like you guys had fun. No videos of the winching? Still waiting for some air bud shots. Hey Mike how about jumping that pond again for us. Keep the videos comming we love em.
    :

I don't think I got any shots of the winching. As for the pond jump, I do have a helmet now

+ Reply to Thread