I’ve just added another SPD trike to my family of 2 Tricarts. This one is the tamer Tricub. It’s similar to the Tricarts except has a steel frame under the fiberglass body and Briggs 5 hp engine. This one even has the front ski kit. I intend to restore this one also, but it’s together and running so I may just keep it together for a while and get to work on my other Tricart. The one thing that has me most worried (regarding restoration) is the rear tires. These tires seem to be the same or similar to what you AATVers refer to as balloons. They may even be the same tires as used on the SPD Wedges and other AATVs. I don’t know if they came in different sizes and there’s no size indicated on the sidewalls. One tire on this trike is in very tough shape with patches on the outside, but does hold air for a day or so. I’ll probably be making so more posts in the “Tires” and “Wanted” sections when I get deeper into this project. I’ll definitely be looking for a nice, serviceable pair of these, if I can find any.

Anyway, I appreciate you AATVers indulging me with my trike talk on this forum. I know that these funny little carts are not the primary focus of this board, but there seems to be a few fans on here. Hopefully I’ll be introducing you to my 2nd Tricart restoration project soon. This one has an interesting history.

I haven’t picked up the Tricub yet, but here are a few pics that the seller sent me.
Tricub.jpgTricub (1).jpgTricub (13).jpg