exellent Max promotional video

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: exellent Max promotional video

exellent Max promotional video

Humpty Doo, Northern Territory, Australia
    That guy in the Max II shows no mercy!

Good action! Wonder how long those axles stay straight? Nice helmets!

( QUOTE ) ' That guy in the Max II shows no mercy! '

AussieMax ,

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. That Max II might be able to do that for a while, but sooner or later, if you keep driving that way its going to lead to premature axle and bearing failure.

Nio Fear!

Is that a newer design bearing cage/extension at 4:55ish? It looks pretty beefy in the picture.

Larry,

At 5:44 in the video it shows the factory track option for the Max II. The ' bearing cage/ extenion ' that you are referring to was left on after the tracks were removed. The bearing cage/ extensions are part of the track option that is included in the track kit.

I saw those to Larry looked heavy duty for sure.

The only ones I have seen are the bearing cages that look more like a cage. Those look more like a steel rectangular structure or something that connects all the axle together on the outside. Tough to tell though? Is that how they are?

I went to max site and they show the caged ones on the track option. 3 picture over, head on view.

Accessories for the Max II - Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511

" Kit includes wheel extensions, outer bearing cages and frame rail for extra axle support "

This is off the Recreative website

Quote Originally Posted by mudbug3 View Post
    " Kit includes wheel extensions, outer bearing cages and frame rail for extra axle support "

This is off the Recreative website
    Oh, so that is an external frame rail then. WOW!!! Thats beefiness!!!

+ Reply to Thread