Argo 6x6 ATV - Picture Request

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo 6x6 ATV - Picture Request

Argo 6x6 ATV - Picture Request

I am looking for a picture of a 6x6 Argo to use for a logo. I am going to turn it into a cartoon looking picture but I need a very specific shot for it to work properly and was hoping one of you could help me out.

I need the 6x6 to be facing from right to left and the picture needs to be taken from the very center. In other words, I need the camera to be even with the center of the Argo from top to bottom and left to right. Then back up enough to get the Argo in the shot.

The attached image is how I need it centered but it should be facing the opposite way. If the angle is too high or low then it won't work.

If you think you can help me out I would really appreciate it. I need a very good quality image so if you can take one for me please just pm me or reply to this thread and I will give you an email address to send the large file to.

Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Images

Working on it! Trying to figure out my digital camcorder!!!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time. I will PM you my email.

Mike

OK, I can't figure out my wifes frigin complicated camera. I'll try to get you a few new pics. I need to pull it out of the shop & service it anyhow!
    Jeff
    02 Argo Bigfoot

I never get lost : I take expeditions!
    I'm guided by the Magic 8 Ball.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread